Although it’s been a relatively mild winter, I’m still tired of the cold!
So I’m going to find all of my beachy stamps and dies and think about being somewhere warm and tropical (while I’m crafting in my fuzzy slippers and layers!)
A reminder of the basic “rules” of the challenge are:
- A new challenge theme will be posted twice a month on the 1st and the 15th both here on my blog and on Instagram.
- Use your stuff and share using the hashtags in this graphic.
- Tag me so I can see what you’re up to!
- You are welcome to use the hashtag with projects that you have created for other challenges.
And just because there is a new theme – that doesn’t mean you can’t keep creating using the old ones! I’ll keep a running list of past themes here too:
- Use My Stuff – Birthday Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Love Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Sympathy Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Layering Challenge
Thanks for visiting!