This Savanna Safari stamp set from Sunny Studio makes me think of the Madagascar movies (I really should have found a spot for the hippo!).
- Adding some faint ink blending gives the hint of scene while still keeping the card light and bright.
- I chose to mask the lion for this scene but you could also use the coordinating dies to add an extra layer of dimension.
- Try turning the border stamp from the Sunny Studio Tropical Scenes set and stamping in sections to fit around your animals and sentiment – you don’t have to use the entire image!
- I added small dots with the tip of my Copic markers (the same colors I used for the lion) to create “dirt” to ground each of the animals in the scene.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
- Savanna Safari by Sunny Studio Stamps
- Tropical Scenes by Sunny Studio Stamps
- Twisted Citron mini Distress Ink cube
- Brushed Corduroy mini Distress Ink cube