Life sure is messy lately, isn’t it? And friends absolutely do help! This poor little kitty is crying over his spilled milk but he has a friend that is trying to help him out with a torn up box of tissues and a gentle pat on the shoulder – something we could all use when things are rough.
- I broke out of my Copic rut and used my Zig markers for these images. They were stamped on Bristol smooth paper (I’ve always found that works best for me).
- A scene doesn’t have to take up the entire card front – a small scene on a die cut shape can be just enough!
- If you don’t have this particular set of nesting dies, you can easily create the same look by trimming the bottom edge off of a circle die cut.
- This card is 5.25″ square – slimline cards may be all the rage, but I still love the proportion of a good, even square!
Thanks for stopping by!
- BB Cat-Astrophe Stamp Set by My Favorite Things
- BB Cat-Astrophe Die-namics by My Favorite Things
- Stitched Semi-Circle Die by Sunny Studios
- Speckled Egg and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Ink