So excited to be celebrating the 5th birthday of Three Room Studios today!! Sandy Boone is as talented of an artist as she is a wonderful human being! It’s been an honor to work with her so I wanted to pull out all the stops for this one – get your masking paper ready!!
- I start scenes like this by stamping on a piece of copy paper cut to A2 size. I don’t worry about masking, just getting the placement right.
- I then place that “sample” in my Misti to line up the stamps, starting in the front (in this case the cat and plant).
- For the “desk”, I used the bottom half of the cubicle – to get a clean stamp, I put tape over the top half, ink it and remove the tape before stamping.
- See product list below for details on stamps used.
Thanks so much for stopping by! And if you didn’t arrive here from Instagram, be sure to check out my account there for a hop of super talented artists celebrating the big day!
- Yay! stamp set (Zoom call friend)
- Cubiculture stamp set (computer, desk, pencil cup)
- Let’s Hygge stamp set (girl in chair)
- Moving Sentiments stamp set (plant, cat)
- Simple Sentiments stamp set (sentiments)