Some of you may have a little extra crafting time right now – the perfect opportunity to Use Your Stuff!! So I’m going to continue to post these challenges (and hopefully get back on track with timing).
However, if you are currently finding yourself in a position with very little crafty time because you are an essential worker, adjusting to a new virtual working model or taking care of family members, these challenges will be here for you when you come back! There is no time limit – even if you are creating Easter cards in the fall, I would love to see them!
A reminder of the basic “rules” of the challenge are:
- A new challenge theme will be posted twice a month on the 1st and the 15th both here on my blog and on Instagram.
- Use your stuff and share using the hashtags in this graphic.
- Tag me so I can see what you’re up to!
- You are welcome to use the hashtag with projects that you have created for other challenges.
And just because there is a new theme – that doesn’t mean you can’t keep creating using the old ones! I’ll keep a running list of past themes here too:
- Use My Stuff – Birthday Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Love Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Sympathy Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Layering Challenge
- Use My Stuff – Beach Challenge
Thanks for visiting!